6 x Burgundy Rarities in
wooden box & Riedel Decanter
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Original Tement wooden box includes 6 x 0,75lt + Riedel decanter
- 1 x Ried ZIEREGG STEILRIEGEL Morillon GSTK 2020
- 1 x Ried GRASSNITZBERG Morillon 2019
- 1 x Ried SULZ KRIEWETZ Morillon 2018
- 1 x Ried SULZ Morillon 2017
- 1 x Ried SULZ Weisser Burgunder 2016
- 1 x Ried ZIEREGG Weisser Burgunder 2015
- “Apple” decanter by Riedel
Organic agriculture AT-BIO 402.
family business since 1959
100% in-house production
authentical wines of origin
organic agriculture AT-BIO-402
careful manual labour
slow and gentle maturation of the wines
hand harvested grapes
natural and spontaneous fermentation
Wine is not static.Armin Tement
It evolves, matures and changes over time.
Vision and Added Value
More than 15 years ago we started taking the first steps towards organic farming. We are now in the phase to convert to biodynamics. A logical step for us and a beginning without end. Every year we learn something new, observe nature and get closer to it bit by bit. We see our business as a form of modern circular economy in which wine is part of an overall concept. Partnerships with horse and cattle farmers have just as much space here as the use of the company’s own forest for energy production. Wine as a way of life.