large 12 x 0,75 lt
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Also available as: Tasting package small 6 x 0,75 lt
Enjoy the most popular wines of our #friendsinwine. We have created two packages – one for the little and one for the great thirst.
Taste through a perfect mix of regional, village & cru wines which are popular ambassadors of the Südsteiermark region.
The ultimate tasting package includes 12 x 0,75 lt bottles
- 1x 2021 Gelber Muskateller “Sand & Schiefer”
- 1x 2020 Morillon “Muschelkalk”
- 1x 2021 Sauvignon Blanc “Kalk & Kreide”
- 1x 2020 Ehrenhausen Korallenkalk Sauvignon Blanc
- 1x 2020 Kitzeck-Sausal Schiefergestein Sauvignon Blanc
- 1x 2019 Ried OTTENBERG VEITLHANSL Welschriesling
- 1x 2018 Ried STEINBACH FÜRST Gelber Muskateller 1STK
- 1x 2019 Ried SULZ Weißer Burgunder 1STK
- 1x 2019 Ried SULZ Morillon 1STK
- 1x 2019 Ried ZIEREGG Morillon GSTK
- 1x 2019 Ried GRASSNITZBERG Sauvignon Blanc 1STK
- 1x 2019 Ried ZIEREGG Sauvignon Blanc GSTK
Vinification: Natural fermentation, 6-18 months maturation sur lie in neutral oak casks & stainless steel tank.
Alcohol: 12,5 % vol.
Residual Sugar: 1,2 g/l RS dry
Acidity: 6,2 g/l tbS
Organic agriculture AT-BIO-402. Sustainable Austria certified.
family business since 1959
100% in-house production
authentical wines of origin
organic agriculture AT-BIO-402
careful manual labour
slow and gentle maturation of the wines
hand harvested grapes
natural and spontaneous fermentation
Wine is not static.Armin Tement
It evolves, matures and changes over time.
More than 15 years ago we started taking the first steps towards organic farming. We are now in the phase to convert to biodynamics. A logical step for us and a beginning without end. Every year we learn something new, observe nature and get closer to it bit by bit. We see our business as a form of modern circular economy in which wine is part of an overall concept. Partnerships with horse and cattle farmers have just as much space here as the use of the company’s own forest for energy production. Wine as a way of life.